IB Case Competition
IB Case Competition is organised by the IBCC Team. We have a mission to empower IB students with exceptional learning opportunities, unforgettable experiences, and long lasting relationships with fellow students and corporate partners. We help our students explore potential career paths up close. We equip our students to solve real life problems in ways that books and lectures cannot. We bring IBers together to make them unified, unique and able to achieve more than otherwise possible. Plenty of opportunities await you – go catch them!
How do I benefit from IBCC?
• You learn to apply theoretical knowledge into actual problem-solving
• You will be part of one of the most acknowledged Case Competitions
• You will be solving a real life case that a business is currently struggling with
• You get to show off your skills in front of industry leaders
• You get the opportunity to expand your professional network
Teams of maximum 4 students work under time pressure to solve the case using simulated business conditions such as time-critical deadlines and incomplete information, to conceptualise realistic, action-oriented recommendations.